When it comes to school safety and security, there are a lot of organizations out there that do very little to make an impact. Many will do studies to fit their specific agendas or lobby to politicians based on emotion and no clear solution to the problem. However, the National Safety Security Protection Association (NSSPA) strives to change that narrative.
We are back with our employee spotlights! Our newest feature is Christina Lackey, Director of Instruction for ONE Training. For those that don’t know, ONE Training is our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides empowering, positive, and life-changing active shooter training for schools and businesses alike.
It’s standard practice for companies and organizations to utilize past data to influence decision making in the future. It’s a way for them to ensure
- National Safety Security Protection Association
- Employee Spotlight: Christina Lackey
- Employee Spotlight: Tracy Haynes
- Employee Spotlight: Clark Fields
- Armoured One’s Commitment to Its Mission & Vision
- Utilizing Active Shooter Statistics to Influence Security Recommendations
- Employee Spotlight: Ken Cole
- The Rise in Adolescent Mental Health Issues & The Increased Need for Active Shooter Training
- Employee Spotlight: Nanette Downie
- Capitol Building Case Study