Title: Field Installer
Reporting to: Director of Field Services
Location: Syracuse (with Travel)
Employment Type: Full Time/Day Shift
Position Description: This position, under the direction of the Field Services Director, is responsible for the measuring, installation, and other duties necessary for field services. In addition, this position may perform ongoing maintenance support for the Syracuse Headquarters as needed.
- Travel to local and out-of-state job sites and install security film on existing windows.
- Cut and prepare security film for jobs.
- Measure existing windows for film sizes.
- Maintain project reports as needed.
- Support supervisor with coordinating projects and communicating with contractors.
- Assist with the training of new employees and licensed installers.
- Assist with Armoured One property restoration, remodeling, and maintenance projects.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/GED equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience within manufacturing or related field
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Team player with ability to work collectively with others within the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Self-directed with the ability to be resourceful, plan and organize work.
- Displays positive attitudes and practices good work ethics that reflects the mission, vision, and goals of the company.
Armoured One is committed to the mission of saving lives. Our goal is to deter, prevent, defend, and protect against Active Shooter or deadly aggressive behavior incidents with solutions that save lives through assessments, protection, and training.